Friday, March 13, 2015

Gingham and Sneakers


Shoes  Vans: White Slip-on Sneakers (big kids sz 4)

Is any other location around the country suffering from fickle temperature? I swear it's hot and cold every other day! I have been sick for weeks now.

Anyways, after watching Cinderella (which was amazing and true to the actual movie) last night I came home to a package from Asos. Gingham is so in this spring and pairing it with white sneakers makes it double trendy! I bought this dress in a size 0 and it honestly fits like a glove. I am a little short, so I may need to get the dress hemmed a bit so it looks like a true midi dress. However, heels solve that problem as well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. It's raining here, so it's Netflix for me!

Sweater  Target: Merona Camel Sweater (similar)

I think I have been wearing leggings every day this week. They are just so comfortable! Camel and black is a classic combination that literally matches with everything. Since its 50 degrees today and rainy, my anorak coat and blanket scarf kept me extra warm.

I love finding a great sale, and I ending up getting this great Marc Jacobs tote for $230. What a steal! I highly recommend to keep checking your favorite websites for deals. They really do change daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment