Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lace: A More Romantic Look

Hey guys -

I am so pumped that it is almost Friday! My look today is more "romantic" and work appropriate. Target has recently been getting in some amazing pieces. A lot of floral, lace and chambray! Great staple pieces for the spring. I found this top a few weeks ago for $22.99. Great deal!

Sorry for not finding the exact replica of my cardigan. It's about 4-5 years old! I do want to point out that Loft is having a 40% off sale! I just stocked up on work basics and you may find something similar to this cardigan.

My Tory Burch wedges are my go-to shoes for when I want to remain dressy but don't want to wear high heels or flats. They are incredibly comfortable and well worth the $265 price tag (although I would wait till Friends and Family sales to purchase)

I wear my Banana Republic Sloan Pants everywhere. As a petite person, I really hate flared pants! They completely drown my look and are not flattering on me at all. These pants are a tad stretchy and look so tapered and put together for work. I own them in almost every color they offer. It's also rare to find petite clothing that fits me well, but Banana Republic masters that. 

Hope everyone is as excited for the weekend as I am!

Cardigan  Loft: Jeweled Cardigan (old - similar)
Necklace  J Crew: Statement Necklace (old - similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment