Friday, February 13, 2015

Fall into Spring


It may be a little early to start discussing Spring Trends (especially since it's like 10 degrees outside for some), but I figured why not? March is around the corner and everyone's mood is screaming for Spring! 

As you all can see from my posts, my go to for fall are burgundy, hunter green, navy and camel colors. Obviously mixed with plaid! Although, as much as I love fall and winter, and can't let it go, it's time to start thinking Spring.

Top Spring Trends

1. Floral
2. Neon
3. Pastels
4. Light Colored Denim
5. Distressed Denim

I love a great bright colored heel and recently purchased a pair, on sale, from Barney's Warehouse in pink! I am so excited to wear these. Granted, even though I'll start wearing these now, I think it's a great transitional piece to bring you into Spring/Summer. It really adds so much depth and pizazz to an otherwise muted/neutral pallet. If a pump is too plain and ordinary for you, I'd suggest getting a great pair of heeled sandals (either caged or embellished).

My recommendation overall is to mix and match pastels, neons and florals. I feel like there is no rule against mixing patterns and colors. I'd go crazy! Pair it when a pair of colorful pant/skirt or distressed denim. If you are a little more modest with outrageous colors, etc... I would start with a pop of color (either with your shoes, jewelry, or purse). 



No comments:

Post a Comment