Thursday, February 19, 2015

What Farah Wore 2.19.15 - Over the Knee Boot - Review



I'm not very keen on spending a ton of money on trends. I prefer to spend my money on staples. When the over-the-knee boots trend came back (because we all know it was on trend during 2008 - Serena Van der woodsen anyone?), I went on Amazon and found these boots. 

I assume they are from China. They cost about $28 and are actually pretty comfortable! For someone who has small calves, these boots actually hold up. Granted, I had to wait three weeks for them to come, and the smell from the factory gave me a headache...but once I aired these out, they were perfect! I doubt they will last forever... but do trends really do? It's a great alternative for someone who wants to be trendy but doesn't want to spend a fortune.

Pair with a mini skirt and chunky sweater (like I did) or wear it with a bodycon dress or jeans!



No comments:

Post a Comment