Thursday, February 5, 2015

Valentine's Day: Must Haves

So these may be slightly unconventional Valentine's Day gifts... but are primarily based on some of my current obsessions.

1. Barbour Classic Beadnell Jacket - I finally treated myself to a Barbour Coat. Kate Middleton wears tons of Barbour, and this coat is such a staple to any wardrobe. It runs around $379, but department stores often offer coupons. I got mine for 15% off through Bloomingdales. The olive/brown color will compliment anything and everything in your wardrobe. It's a perfect fall/spring/rain coat. If you live in the South like me, it functions as an excellent winter coat.

2. Smiths' Rosebud Salve - My lips are so chapped during the winter months. Smith's Rosebud Salve has petroleum in it but smells like roses (seriously). It's great for cracked hands, cuticles and lips. I have to carry it in my purse all the time... I am mildly obsessed. You can it buy at any Sephora or Amazon for like $6. So legit.

3. Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline - You all know how much I love scents. My friend Jeni and I went shopping a few weeks ago and she introduced me to Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline. It's AMAZING! For someone who wears a ton of lighter scents like Jo Malone, Chloe, Tory Burch, etc... this fits straight into that mold. It's a clean, light scent that won't give you a headache. Timeless! You can also purchase this at a steal at places like Perfumania.com.

4. Essie: Sand Tropez - I love a great neutral nail.... mainly because I am way to lazy to constantly change my nail color. Sand Tropez is a great nude color and looks great with any outfit! Spring is quickly approaching, and this is the color I want on my nails during trips to the beach and heading to work.

5. Triangl Swim Leather Bikini - I have raved about this brand before but their leather bikini is amazing! It's just so trendy, chic, and plain HOT! I have the poppy one in cobalt, but the leather one is next on my list! I don't have a reason to wear it right now, but I can't wait to get my hands on it when the weather warms up.

6. Nest Moroccan Amber - I refer to this more as a unisex candle. My boyfriend and I love it. Nest is reasonably priced ($34) and makes your whole home smell like a musky, woodsy amber. I think it's a perfect gift for those needing to buy their significant other something small, yet intimate for Valentine's Day.

7. Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner - Oribe is very popular amongst celebrity hairstylists. I normally use Moroccan Oil (which is a cheaper alternative, and absolutely AMAZING) but recently started using Oribe (for special occasions only... they run about $34-40 a bottle). Oribe makes your hair so soft and luscious. These days, a lot of people have/had put chemicals in their hair (myself included - hair color treatments and all). Oribe really helps bring my hair back to its natural feel (soft with moisture) I get why it's so highly revered! The price tag is steep, but worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment