Friday, April 10, 2015

Black & White on Fridays

Today's post is all black & white. Black & White are just two colors that are so timeless and perfect anytime of the year for any season! I know a lot of people live by the phrase "No white after labor day", but should be just thrown out the window! With pretty winter whites, or heavy cotton slacks, white can be worn anytime of the year.

Black & White almost functions as a monochromatic neutral palette where you can jazz it up with jewelry and other accessories (bright colored sandals and/or clutch, a colorful brooch, etc...)

Here are some black & white looks I have found throughout the internet. You really can do so much with this color combination (work, travel, errands, night out, dinners, etc...)


Images courtesy of Styleoholic - website has many ways to wear black and white for all occasions and throughout all the seasons

Fashion Makeup and Beauty also has a great post on "31 Ways to Wear Black and White" I think it's a great read, but if you're like me, I just go through the photos to get inspiration for future outfit ideas


I also love booties during the fall/winter, but absolutely adore peep-toe booties during the spring/summer. This black pair is from Nine West and incredibly comfortable! I think peep-toe booties are a great transitional piece for the Spring where it may be cold/rainy and you may want coverage, but it's still fun and flirty!

In other news, can you all tell that I am just obsessed with my long Kendra Scott necklace? It really just matches with everything in my wardrobe! My boyfriend just got me the black one and I can wait to start wearing that as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment