Saturday, April 11, 2015

Festival Attire

It's festival season! Coachella kicked off this weekend and I am so jealous I have never lived close enough to attend. The gypsy, bohemian styles are so much fun... not to mention that I love to people watch! 

I think the trends that have been worn in the past are still pretty relevant but I am sure there will be a lot of 70s attire and FLARED DENIM! I may be too short to pull off that trend, but if you are tall with long legs, this style is made for you. 



Here are 10 trends that I think are perfect for festival season:


It's difficult (and expensive) to buy a ton of outfits for a weekend festival so I wanted to share with you three ways to jazz up one basic outfit. The key? Kimonos! I love how much a kimono can liven up an outfit when mixed in with some accessories ....and flash tattoos (I posted about flash tattoos a while back. They are just fabulous and perfect for an event like this!)

Sandals  Tory Burch: Tan Sandals (sold out - similar)
Top  Julie's: Cream Crop Top (similar)
Necklace  BP: Long Turquoise Pendant (similar)
Shorts  H&M: Cuffed Denim Shorts (similar)
Kimono II BP: Pink Kimono


Images Courtesy of google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment