Saturday, April 4, 2015

Featured: Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace

Hey all!

Sorry for being MIA the past week. I went on a great trip to San Diego with no computer and no posts. I think some people were wondering where my maxi dress was from this week. It's actually from loft.com and 50% off! My other outfit that week is a silk tank from Nordstrom's and my Joe's boyfriend jeans. I think both are sold out, but you can definitely emulate the look pretty easily.

Today I am wearing my favorite Kendra Scott necklace. It comes in tons of colors and I am eyeing the black one next. When buying expensive jewelry ($80 is a lot for someone who likes to wear fake, cheap jewelry), I like to buy neutral colors so it matches with everything. This pearl color will look great with any colored outfit. I think it's a great statement piece for all seasons. I really don't seeing this going out of style anytime soon. If you don't like gold, this comes in silver as well.




Bracelet 2: Banana Republic: Gold Bracelet (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment