Thursday, April 30, 2015

Business gingham in the front - party In the back

I absolutely love all types of gingham. Any color works for me but navy and white is my all time favorite. It seems that gingham is becoming more and more popular for the springtime. From crop tops, button-downs, dresses, pants, skirts, etc... it's gingham madness!!

I bought this dress on sale at Zara a few weeks ago ($39.95!) and I love the versatility of it. The back has these gorgeous frills. It's very low so I recommend wearing pasties so your bra doesn't show. I didn't take a picture of the back (since I have to take my outfit photos alone), but a photo of the back is posted to the right.

I am 5'1'', 32C and bought the XS. It fits over my bust with difficulty, but once that feat is done, it fits like a glove. Most Zara sizes are made for flat chested women. Your normal size should still fit but it takes some effort to get it on.

For a professional work look, I recommend wearing a blazer over this dress. I wore navy, but it would look great with camel or even a blazer/cardigan with color. I noticed that with navy outfits... any color matches (just use your imagination and judgement!)

However, I personally stay away from black. I don't really like the navy/white gingham mixed with black. Doesn't match well in my opinion. However, this is your outfit. Wear what is comfortable for you!

For a little spice, I wore my YSL Le Fuchsia and my staple Kendra Scott necklace. Throw on some nude pumps and you are ready to go. For a casual look, pair with flats, sandals, or open toe booties! All work great!

Shoes  Ralph Lauren: Pumps (same color - diff style)
Lipstick  YSL: Le Fuchsia



No comments:

Post a Comment