Saturday, June 27, 2015

6 Days of Summer Outfits

So happy it's the weekend! Below is a quick Instagram round up of six days worth of outfits. A lot of them are work outfits (since that is where I spend most of my time... but I added a super cute floral matching shorts and blouse set - in love!)


I have bought all the drapey pants Banana Republic has to offer. These green ones are so perfect for summer! For those who are afraid to wear color, especially green, I have some great way to match it.

1. Navy (of course - as seen below) - I wore my outfit with a peter pan collar shirt and my favorite Tory Burch navy cardigan. Navy is a perfect combination with green.
2. Leopard - Leopard goes with so many colors yet people often think it only matches with neutrals only. Green and leopard mixed is the perfect combination. 
3. Black and White/Cream - Very common and very sleek. These colors match with everything and green is no exception!


Cardigan  Tory Burch: Navy Cardigan (similar)
Pumps  Nine West: Flax Pumps (similar)


Going nautical is a typical once a week look for me. This is a pretty simple outfit from LOFT and J Crew Factory. Navy and red is a classic combination that looks great with everything and anything.

Shirt  LOFT: Patterned Tank (similar)

I love this Burberry shirt. Trick of the trade: it's actually a boys size 14. Being petite and small, I often wear children designer wear. It's so much cheaper than the adult version and no one can ever tell! It's a little tough to button the buttons since men/boys shirts have them on opposite sides.. but the price is so worth it.


Love my tassel necklace! Jazzes up any outfit. I tried to keep this outfit neutral from the most part with a touch of light blue. I feel like this blue is the perfect summer color!

Cardigan  Ann Taylor: Camel Cardigan (similar)
Shoes  Nine West: Flax Pumps (similar)

Favorite outfit of the week alert! I am obsessed with matching sets. Crop tops, shirts, skirts, shorts, you name it... This isn't 100% matching, but I love mixing patterns (if you couldn't tell), and especially floral! I got this entire outfit from ZARA and they are all on SALE!


More Clover Canyon for the summer! They have a lot of neoprene/spandex dresses, but they also have a lot of light dresses that hold up well in the summer heat. Paired with my Tory Burch crossbody (turned clutch)... take off the cardigan and this outfit transforms from day to night.

Dress  Clover Canyon: Floral Dress (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment