Saturday, June 6, 2015

5 Days of Fashion!

Sorry for the delay in posting outfit details. I have been so busy at work, that I just have not had the time. 

My first dress is an old Lilly Pulitzer dress. I really can't find it anywhere since these prints sell out so quick. However, Lilly has some great prints for the summer. Some of the prints are a little childish for my tastes, but they have great solid colors and some more muted prints. 

Dress  Lilly Pulitzer: Dress (sold out)

I absolutely love gingham prints. It's so masculine typically, so I love the shift to it being more feminine. This outfit is pretty simple. All black with a pop of light blue gingham. Wearing my favorite staple pants and wedges. I am telling you, these are the most comfortable wedges and pants I own!


I love a pop of color to any outfit! The Limited has great blazers (pink, turquoise, etc...). Great price and so versatile. My favorite part of this outfit is actually my new Kate Spade flats. I have been been looking for black flats forever! 

My favorite pair of flats were my Marc by Marc Jacobs flats... of course they are discontinued (anyone from Marc Jacobs reading... BRING THEM BACK). These ones below are actually pretty comfortable thurs far. The back of my feet hurt initially, but breaking them in will help tremendously!


Coral and Navy is such a great combo! It's so nautical, which is why I decided to wear my tassel rope necklace. The outfit is pretty simple, yet so professional. J Crew Factory really brings it with petite work dresses!

Blazer  Banana Republic: Navy Blazer (similar)

New obsession for life: drapey pants. I am so obsessed! They are like wearing leggings or pajamas to work, yet still looking professional. I am on the hunt to find drapey pants from other retailers. It's just hard to find petite one (petite problems). I highly recommend these!

Ring  H&M: White Ring (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment