Thursday, May 28, 2015

Instagram Round Up - 3 Days of Work Fashion

Long time since an update! Since I will be on vacation this weekend to see my parents, I figured it was best to post my Instagram round up! 

I really wish I can find this dress I wore Monday online, but it was only available at my local Banana Republic store. The necklace is also sold out entirely! Piperlime went out of business... so unfortunately I have no idea where to find this. I linked to Baublebar as an alternative.

I love the classiness of a black/grey dress. It's so timeless. I know a lot of people don't want to wear color. If that is you, just invest in a lot of black, grey and white. It will never go out of style and is always classy.


Necklace  Piperlime: Pearl Necklace (similar)

J Crew Factory had amazing Memorial Day sales. I bought a ton of stuff, but mainly bought two gingham printed button downs. This one is in a pale green, but I also bought a pink one (will be worn soon). I am just obsessed with gingham. 

I really think with DVF, this has become the print of the summer! Not only that... but it's SUPER work appropriate! 

I wish my flats were still available. I will tell you guys, Marc by Marc Jacobs flats are literally the most comfortable pair of flats ever made. I have tried Tory Burch, Ferragamo, etc... and these are my favorite. Unfortunately, my black ones been worn to death, so I am trying to take better care of my tans flats.


My favorite outfit this week! The craze these days are drapey pants. They have an elastic band and are made out of a silky fabric. You can buy them from Banana Republic, J Crew, etc...

I am so obsessed with these! With my new job I really can't pull off the "leggings looks"anymore... This is now my version of leggings. I am about to order the black and green. They literally feel like pajamas, but look so chic!


Shoes  Nine West: Flax Pumps (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment