Thursday, May 7, 2015

Floral Power!

Is anyone else as ready for the weekend as I am? One more day!!

Today's look highlights how floral print can be work appropriate! It's my favorite to wear during the spring and summer months (gingham is a close second!) A great trend is mixing floral prints together. However, since I work in the world of conservative accounting, I pair my floral with a neutral color.

This skirt is actually from LOFT and quickly getting purchased with all their recent sales. I wore my outfit with a blazer, but you can pair it with a cardigan or nothing at all! It's about 80 degrees in Charlotte, and I will tell you one thing.... that blazer gets super hot! For a "going out" look, pair this outfit with a leather jacket, ankle strap sandals and/or caged booties.

Skirt LOFT: Petite Paradise Skirt (40% off!)
Shoes  LK Bennett: Shilo Pumps (similar)


I ended up wearing a boyfriend fitted blazer (much more looser) than the Express one. Felt a little lazy and paired it with my Sally Wedges from Tory Burch. Gives it a relaxed look, but still work appropriate. The heel height on the Sally's are perfect! I own them in tan too.

Also decided to wear my Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace. I have it white and pink now, and it is so versatile. If you have been reading trends, the delicate necklaces and statement pendants are making a comeback!







No comments:

Post a Comment