Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Military Green & Navy

I absolutely love my Banana Republic Sloan Pants in olive green. I actually wore these pants with a camel blazer, which I love, but wanted to do something differently. 

Navy is a great color combination with olive green. I kept this outfit simple since I had a networking event tonight.... but wanted to jazz it up with my leopard pumps. In love! In my mind, I still consider this a neutral palette since the the colors are darker and muted. Because of this, I love mixing in leopard, and finish it off with a nice gold statement necklace (which is on sale for 40% off BTW). Pair with a dark red lipstick, and you are good to go! 

Side note: I'm dreading this warm southern heat! Let's just say that dressing business professional in this heat is just not ideal! Hope everyone keeps cool with mojitos and tons of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment