Monday, May 11, 2015

Floral Blazers? Yes, please!

I am all about great deals! I wrote a post before about "Asian Brands", as a lot of Asian manufacturers have created online websites to sell clothing at a mass discount. The only catch is that the sizing runs very small for American women. However, if you are petite, like myself, these brands are perfect for you! I wear about the same size as I normally do and it fits perfectly!

I found this blazer from Amazon. Amazon functions as a third party retailer for a lot of these Asian websites. I use Amazon over the others (not that I have ever run into any problems) only because I trust them and if I have any returns, it will be much easier to process through Amazon than somewhere in China.

This floral blazer is a steal at $22. I is so lightweight and perfect for the spring and summer months. It is so vibrant and gorgeous with a white dress (as pictured) or over a nice blouse. Highly recommend!!

Shoes  Ralph Lauren: Pumps (same color - diff style)


No comments:

Post a Comment