Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Nautical Tuesdays

One of my all time favorite outfit combinations are red, navy and white. It's super patriotic and very nautical. Timeless style and great color staples for any wardrobe!

I bought this red skirt last week from The Limited for $17! What a steal. I bought the 00P (my waist is 24.5). It was a little tighter around my behind, but the blazer covered everything for a more professional attire. The price increased, but keep an eye out for sales. They happen so frequently.

The real star of this piece is my necklace! I am just loving pendant chain necklaces. This is from Baublebar (I got it during their 30% off sale) and it is going to be my new staple (along with my Kendra Scott necklaces). I love statement necklaces, but for some outfits, the simplicity of a long pendant is just more fitting.

I tied my outfit together with leopard pumps. I love leopard and a nice print, so I tend to wear these pumps with a lot of solid colored outfits. If you want something more demure, wear a nude heel.




No comments:

Post a Comment