Sunday, May 10, 2015

Fashion Roundup

If you all couldn't tell, I love all the Kendra Scott Rayne Necklaces. Kendra Scott does something genius on their site.... almost all of their jewelry can be custom-made with a different colored gem and base (gold/silver). It's genius, and it allows someone picky like me to design my own necklace!

My first outfit is by Mara Hoffman. If you haven't heard of Mara Hoffman, you must! All of her clothing feature colorful, tribal prints, which are perfect for the spring and summer months. This dress is from last years collection, but her website (as well as Bloomingdales and Nordstroms) carry her clothing. Each and every piece has personality!


Dress Mara Hoffman (sold out)
Sandals  Tory Burch: Tan Thongs (similar)

I have worn a variation of this outfit below before, but I am so obsessed with pastel blue. It's the perfect color of this season and looks great with practically everything! It's actually a great look with or without the cardigan (I had to wear one because of work dress codes). The pink really makes this outfit pop, and my Vince Camuto caged heels are so comfortable. Highly recommend you all to purchase this or a similar one (I linked below!)



No comments:

Post a Comment