Saturday, June 20, 2015

7 Days of Outfits!

At last, my outfit round-up for the week! 7 days of work and casual attire. A lot of these outfits are older and from last season, so I will try to my best to post similar styles.

My first outfit is from one my favorite spring/summer designer; Yumi Kim. You can buy some her items in department stores and local boutiques. This dress is from last season, but I love florals and tan mixed together. It looks very country/western and matches so well. The sandals were the biggest steal ever! $25 Kate Spade Saturday cognac heels. Got them from TJ Maxx.. I assume they were liquidation leftovers. 

Dress Yumi Kim: Floral Dress (similar)
Belt  H&M: Tan Belt (similar)

I mix coral and navy on the reg. These pants are super old and show up during the fall and winter months on J Crew Factory. I would keep searching to see when they pop up. Meanwhile, I linked a similar pair (more orange) but would look equally as nice! 


More drapey pants appearances! These olive ones look awesome with leopard and black sandals. It's dramatic with the pattern, but a great outfit to wear to work or to convert it into a night time outfit.


I really wish I could find this long cardigan again. I bought it 4 years ago from Ann Taylor in about three different colors. They are so soft and comfortable. I linked a similar long cardigan, but the color is a tad darker. Most of the rest of the pieces are sold out, but this outfit can be recreated to be pretty similar!

Cardigan  Ann Taylor: Blue Cardigan (similar)

I bought these shorts yesterday for Ivy & Leo at downtown (uptown) Charlotte. I can't really link it, but I recommend calling the Ivy & Leo's around you or the one in Charlotte to see if they have these shorts available. It's a pull on and incredibly comfortable! I love pattern mixing, so this is another example on where you don't have to thoroughly think it through. Just mix the colors and the patterns will follow.

Shirt  LOFT: Striped Blouse (similar)
Necklace  LOFT: Necklace (similar)
Shorts  Ivy & Leo: Navy Shorts (call in store)

Love black and pink! This top came in the mail earlier this week and has already been sold out. So strange! (UPDATE: FOUND IT!) The pink skirt is also from last season, but Zara always has similar items. I think I bought this one on sale for about $20. 

Skirt  ZARA: Pink Mini Skirt (similar)
Necklace  J Crew: Statement Necklace (similar)
Pumps  LK Bennett: Shilo Pumps (similar)

More pattern mixing! Stripes and Floral! J Crew Factory has great floral shorts. These are from a year ago, but similar floral prints are available everywhere. If you are new to mixing patterns, I recommend mix patterns with stripes. Great combination and looks amazing all the time.

Shorts  J Crew Factory: Floral Shorts (similar)
Tank  J Crew: Navy Drapey Tank (similar)
Sandals  Tory Burch: Effie Sandal (similar)




No comments:

Post a Comment