Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Favorite Lipsticks

I recently became obsessed with lipsticks! I thought it was time to share with you some of my favorite lipstick colors. Now to preface, I do have a tanner skin color but I really do think these colors look good on everyone (but I would add some red to the Diva lip color because it does look vampy on pale skin)

1. YSL - Rouge Pur Couture ($35) - Great red lip color, similar to Ruby Woo but a smoother finish
2. YSL - Le Fuschia ($35) - My favorite magenta lip color, because let's be real, red doesn't go with everything!
3. MAC Chrome ($16) - More of satin finish and an excellent nude lip color.
4. MAC Ruby Woo ($16) - Used a lot by Rihanna and is the perfect bright red color. This is a matte finish, so wear lip balm under the color so it doesn't dry out. Add lipgloss for a glossier finish.
5. MAC Lady Danger ($16) - Coral/Orange Red that looks great on a brown/olive skin tone. This is also a matte finish
6. MAC Diva ($16) - Dark red lip color. It's not too vampy on me but can be on a paler skin tone. I would mix it with Ruby Woo to give it a brighter look. This is my go to lip color during the fall.



Can be purchased at:


Photos courtesy of google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment