Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Favorite Scents

I love scents. Candles. Perfumes. You name it!

A lot of people have a signature scent but I literally own about 10 perfumes. I can never decide!

To the right are a few of my all time favorites (I obviously had more but this post would have been tremendously long and annoying if I posted ALL of my favorite scents).

I'm not a fan of woodsy scents (they give me major headaches) so most of these are pretty light.

If you are interested in more of a lighter, floral scent to make into your new signature perfume... I highly recommend these!




1. Jo Malone - Blackberry & Bay ($60)
2. Jo Malone - Peony & Blush Suede ($60) 
3. Chloe ($105)
4. Tory Burch ($85)
5. Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream ($76) 

Can be purchased on Bloomingdales.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment