Thursday, September 25, 2014

Things Farah Loves (For the Home)

I am constantly finding ways to re-decorate my home. Of course, living with a significant other, it's hard to keep my home feminine. I always have to find a happy medium. This is why I usually purchase some feminine pieces to decorate while keeping the rest of my home consistent with dark cherry wood furniture and various rustic pieces.

Anthropologie has so many vintage pieces that I love! You can tell that a lot of my favorite items come from there. They are just great with floral and always carry my favorite combination: blue, white and gold. They currently have these decorative pillows (that are reversible) that would look amazing in any home that needs a quick pop of color. My current pillow combination is a little muted so I can't wait to purchase these to liven up my living room.

I own the smaller of the vases but recently purchased the tall vase. These look amazing with hydrangeas, sunflowers, etc....  The pitcher from Tory Burch serves more as a vase to me. It's a great centerpiece for a large coffee or dining room table.

The remaining items kind of go with the vintage look I constantly seek. I love a clean white plate to take the best quality photos of my kitchen creations. The Kate Spade set and the Anthropologie tea cup and saucer are just so timeless and classy. I can't wait to update my dining accessories with these items. The gold coasters are from Pier One Imports and just ties all these items together. If you can't tell, I adore white and gold!

If you are looking for some vintage, feminine pieces, hopefully these items give you some great inspiration. Happy Decorating!

Sources: KateSpade.com, ToryBurch.com, Anthropologie.com, PierOneImports.com


No comments:

Post a Comment