Sunday, September 7, 2014

New Obsession: Apothecary Jar Decor

My new obsession right now is buying apothecary jars and using it for storage and/or decor! The best places I have found to purchase these are at Home Goods or Marshalls (they run about $7.00-$12.00). I also go to Michaels and use their 40% off one item coupon to get the best deal! I do recommend going to the following places I suggested because some places charge upward to $20.00-$30.00. 

A few things I have done: cotton swabs in a jar and a beachy decor with sand and sea shells. 

Above are some images I have found that would look excellent and affordable for the home! 

Since fall is coming, I would recommend putting some mini pumpkins, squash and/or pinecones! Other uses are ornaments during Christmas, or just general storage for candy, sweets, etc... Great to use for a candy bar at a wedding.

I haven't created a terrarium yet but I love foliage and greens in a house. It adds that fresh vibrancy and looks great in a rustic home with dark wood!

Images courtesy of google.com



No comments:

Post a Comment