Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What Farah Likes: Fall Trends

Even though it's about 97 degrees in good ole' Charlotte, NC... in my eyes fall is coming! I wanted to share some of my favorite fall trends (not everything is pictured).

Fall to me means fall colors, tights, vests, leather, leopard and ankle boots.

Fall trends

1. Maroon, navy, blush, cream and hunter green colored ANYTHING

2. Leather .... (skirts, pants, trousers, leggings, shorts) I am REALLY into midi skirts. I'm 5'1'' but with a great pair of heels, it really doesn't drown the vertically challenged :)

3. Brown or Black tights during the cold months to wear under your skirts

4. Chambray and a crisp white button down goes with practically everything and all colors

5. A great pair of leopard loafers (or  a leopard infinity scarf) to add that pop of pattern

6. Ankle boots for all situations! Dark brown is the new cognac/tan for me. It definitely has more of a "fall flair" since it goes well with the dark color palettes I listed above.

7. Vests (fur and puffer) I just love faux fur! Especially with an all black ensemble... or under a nice plaid shirt. It just looks luxe and warm. The puffer vest is more casual and preppy but warm and trendy at the same time.


Pine and Pinot Noir Skirts - JCrew Factory
Chambray Shirt - JCrew Factory
White Button Down - JCrew Factory
Black & Tan Leather Skirts - Piperlime
Cable Knit (Navy) - Nordstrom
Cable Knit (Blush) - Forever21
Ankle Boots (brown) - Tory Burch
Ankle Boots (black) - Tory Burch
Leopard Loafers - DSW
Fur Vest - Saks
Puffer Vest - Lily Pulitzer



No comments:

Post a Comment