Saturday, November 29, 2014

12 Days of Christmas



Sorry for the lack of posts! I spent thanksgiving with my family and was placed into a food coma (and shopping coma) the past few days. My outfits weren't even photo ready because I lived in sweats all weekend. However, with all these new sales, I thought I would post some awesome holiday gift ideas! (again)

1. LL Bean Scotch Plaid Shirt: I post this EVERYWHERE, but it's literally so pretty on and the perfect red for holiday gatherings with family. Did I mention how incredibly warm it is? I love flannel but sometimes they are so thin that I am still cold! This is stylish and warm!

2. BP Trolley Ankle Boots: I just love rolling up my jeans with some ankle boots. I have a ton of uncomfortable ones but can wear these from Nordstrom for HOURS! They are stylish and comfortable. Obviously some of the styles and colors are sold out but that doesn't mean its not available at your local store and won't be restocked for the holidays!

3. Blanket Scarves: These are so in right now for the cold weather. Zara has a ton, as does other retailers. They recently had a 30% off for Black Friday but still have some remaining pieces on sale. It's just a great gift for a friend or even better stocking stuffer!

4. L'Occitane Hand Creams: I don't know about you but my hands are perpetually dry during the winter months. I got a ton of these for stocking stuffers last year and people love them! They come in great scents and don't make your hands feel dry after.

5. Tory Burch Robinson Cosmetic Case: If you need to buy a nice gift for a mother-in-law, girlfriend, etc... this cosmetic case is great! The patent black with gold zippers makes it appear so classy. I also think Tory Burch can be pricey, but this case runs about $55 and is actually affordable for the brand.

6. Sole Society Plaid/Tartan Loafers: How cute are these! I just bought myself a pair as the store is 30% off and the flats are actually included in the sale. I think these would look awesome with a pair of dark wash jeans and a chunky cable knit sweater. The print is also unique so you know people won't walk around town wearing it all the time.

7. Kate Spade Spiral Notebook: I love cute notebooks for work (especially anything with gold... so chic!) I think this is a great gift for a working girl for meetings, etc... it's actually also really cute to write down some recipes in.

8. Tory Burch Small Logo Studs: Amazing studs that are perfect for any woman/girl I literally wear mine everyday (if you couldn't tell). For the price, I think these are a darling gift for a friend or family memeber.

9. J Crew Factory Gingham PJ Set: Who doesn't love PJs? My favorite activity during the holidays is sitting in PJ's all day near a fireplace. So cozy! I posted the navy/red but there is also a navy/white which very warm.

10. Chloe Perfume: I am obsessed with this perfume. It is so clean and fresh. I can wear it for hours without getting one of those "perfume headaches".  This scent has been around forever and I think it rivals with Chanel and Dior in becoming a great signature, timeless scent.

11. Diptyque Baies Candle: This is the ultimate luxury candle. It's pricey but a great gift for someone who may be picky and like the finer things in life (and you don't necessarily have the budget to buy something too expensive). The mini one is about $30 and the large is $60. Places like beautybar.com gives you a discount for spending $75, so you can easily get these at a deal.

12. Essie Nail polish: Ultimate stocking stuffer! I get mine off of Amazon because it ends up costing me only $6 which is actually cheaper than most stores.

Well, that is all I have for you all! Happy Shopping! Don't go as crazy as I did this Thanksgiving weekend...but let's be real...who doesn't love deals!!




No comments:

Post a Comment