Sunday, November 16, 2014

Farah's Holiday Gift Ideas


I'm sure everyone, like myself, has been trolling around the Internet and stores to find the perfect gifts for the holidays. I just wanted to share some of my favorite gift ideas that would be great for men and women.

Fresh: Sugar Lip balm and Treatment Kit ($18) - The lip balm itself is like $21, so this kit if a perfect gift for a friend or loved one. I love how easily this balm glide along the lip. It also has a natural pink/red tint to it (and we all know how much I love a great red lip). I even wear it over my matte lipsticks to give my lips the moisture it needs. For $28, you can get a kit with three lip balms. Excellent stocking stuffer idea!

Art of Shaving: 4 Element Starter Kit ($25) - Great gift idea for a boyfriend or dad. I just bought three of these today to give away. Art of Shaving is a fantastic brand (and expensive), so this kit is such a steal!

J Crew Factory: Statement Necklace (Varies) - I love statement necklaces and own plenty but I hate cheap statement necklaces. The J Crew Factory website has excellent quality necklaces that vary from ($20-$45). Sales happen practically ever day so you have to keep looking to get the best deal, but I personally haven't spent more than $40 on one (even those that retail for $70). These are great gift ideas especially for the holidays (I mean, who doesn't like wearing statement necklaces to holiday gathering?) My other recommendation is Bauble Bar (but sometimes they can get pricier than J Crew and it's the same quality)

Fall and Winter Scarves (Varies) - I am addicted to scarves! But they also make the perfect gift! The poncho-type and blanket scarves are getting really popular throughout the blog world and I find them so warm and inviting. This Zara Scarf - Can be worn like a scarf or a poncho and cinched with a belt, With a $49.90 price tag, I think it's a great versatile piece to any wardrobe. We all know how I feel about this blanket scarf from Amazon. For $15, it's incredibly soft and gives the volume around your neck. So cute with rolled denim and ankle boots.

I love plaid and tartan and this tartan scarf from Forever 21 and this plaid scarf from Zara are just perfect fall and winter staples. With all the mixed colors, it matches with all outfits. Lastly, leopard and fur. I can not get enough! This fur wrap around from Zara just looks SO warm, especially when you live up North or around the Midwest. It's also so chic that it looks great dressed up or down. Rounding out my list is this leopard infinity scarf. I still really like infinity scarves even though they were very popular and sometimes overdone the past few years. I find them really easy to wear and gives that volume that you can't always get with regular scarves.

Uncommon Gifts (for Men) - This website is so unique and has great gift ideas for men! Anything ranging from liquor ice cubes, a mini ping pong table set, to a personalized whisket barrel! I feel like shopping for guys can get difficult (at least for me it is), so finding something that is unique and uncommon (no pun intended ;) ), is fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment