Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday DIY: Collage Wall



A while ago I complete a collage wall for above my couch in my living room. You see so many glamorous versions but I wanted to share an inexpensive one with you all today. I know a lot of us in our 20s and 30s may not own a house and don't want to spend that much money on decor, so this decor idea may be for you!

1. Most of my frames are from Marshalls, Home Goods and Ikea. I have looked everywhere, and these places have the best deal! I think I spent about $60-$70 total for everything... which I think is a steal. Remember, if you like a frame but not the color, spray paint is your friend!!

2. My photos are actually google image photos! You would be surprised how many photos are online and now great they look printed on a color printer. The only image that I bought was my middle piece from art.com (40% off) It's an awkward size (12x12) and my printer didn't print large photos like that.

I arranged my photos on the floor to decide what would look the best. I tried to provide symmetry with the black and white photos mixed in with the color photos. Just mix the frames around and decide what looks best for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment