Monday, December 8, 2014

Attention: Petite Ladies!


CORRECTION: Uggs and Hunter - Sz 4 - is the equivalency to a Sz 6 Women

This is a shout out to all my petite readers out there! Everything I share fits my measurement.

(Waist 25 Bust 32C Height 5'1'' Weight 103 LBS Shoe Sz 6)

Certain brands and designers actually have kid sizes and it's the same exact look as the adult. Quality may falter at times but it's really your preference.

Buying high end items like Burberry, etc... I always look at kid sizes because a Sz 14 actually fits me perfectly. I also love great button downs and boys button downs are amazing! They may appear a little "boxy" but I love the boyfriend fit. I wanted to share some items that I like to purchase from the kids section:

1. Ugg Australia: Long Boot
2. Hunter: Kids Rain boot
3. J Crew: Boys Button Down Shirt
4. Burberry: Girls Westbury Quilted Coat
5. Zara: Girls Checked Jacket (Sz 14)
6. Zara: Girl Fur Vest

Some of my favorite brands that carry great kids clothing is: Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry, Zara and even Target! I got a denim vest from their once which was only $15 versus the $30 adult one. Same quality. Now that's a deal!

I would do some research if you don't fit my measurements to figure out what size corresponds with you. My default is looking at size guides at stores for kids and matching them with my typical size guide for women. Being fashionable doesn't mean you have break the bank!


No comments:

Post a Comment