Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Obsession: Jo Malone - Wood Sage & Sea Salt

I have been a huge fan of Jo Malone perfume for a while now. I usually spray Peony & Blush Suede during Spring/Summer and Blackberry & Bay during the Fall/Winter months. Recently I have come across my new favorite scent by them: Wood Sage & Sea Salt.

What I love about Jo Malone is that they have earthy scents which are still very light and not incredibly strong (sometimes pungent scents gives me a headache). This is a perfect example. I don't know how else to describe the scent except imagining a Chanel model trekking across the wilderness. The scenario provides a juxtaposition, much like the scent.

The lady at Neiman's actually told me that you can layer and match Jo Malone scents and it creates an entirely new fragrance. Usually that would concern me but wood sage mixed with blackberry is perfection! I cant wait to mix and match all my Jo Malone perfumes with this new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment