Thursday, December 18, 2014

Last Minute Holiday Deals!



Pajamas J Crew Factory: Gingham PJ Set (30% off) - Love a great pair of PJs! This gingham print is so cute and current. I think it's an amazing gift or stocking stuffer (if your stocking is big enough). It's also 30% off with free shipping so I would get it while supplies last!

Vest  LL Bean: Riding Vest ($10 gift card if you spend $50) - I am so into quilted vests during the fall and winter months. For someone who wears a lot of boyfriend tunics and men/boys shirts, the vest really cinches all that extra fabric together. LL Bean has been surprising me this season (I guess I boarded onto this train a little too late) and this vest so perfect and IN STOCK! I just feel that all vests are selling SO quickly! This is still available and you get a $10 gift card for all purchases over $50.

Sweater  She Inside: Navy and Floral Sweater (25-30% off) I actually just ordered this for myself. Websites like this have become more and more popular for trendy clothes at a low price. I have one sweater that I thought was a tad itchy but wore well under a turtleneck. We will see how this sweater is. I had to order it because I love a great floral print mixed with a sweater! I will write a quick review whenever I receive it.

Jacket  J Crew: Field Jacket (30% off) I may have ordered this gift with my boyfriends' credit card and said it's from him. :) The surprise is gone, I know! This jacket is just so cool and reasonably priced for a J Crew item. I got the mossy brown but this jacket has been all over TV (Modern Family, Twisted, etc...) and fits like a glove (probably because they actually have this in petite!)

Tumbler Vino2Go: Tumbler My last gift is something small and inexpensive but just genius! Wine to go tumblers. As a female in my late 20s, wine is my everything. Red wine to be exact but I'm not too picky. How cute is this gift idea for friends and family? Perfect price and gift for any wine fanatics!

No comments:

Post a Comment