Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ugly Christmas Sweater Kit!


I love ugly christmas sweaters! They are so much fun to make and I love themed parties. For those who don't have time to get all the materials and need a creative push, the Ugly Sweater Kit is a fantastic idea! I made mine today and can't wait to wear it to my holiday parties.

Basically you will order the kit that comes with a bunch of different pieces... plus glue and a sewing kit. The XS sweater fit me perfectly (I'm 5'1'' and about 102 lbs) so you can gauge what size you need. I added additional gift bows and may get some other garland and stuff later on.

Just remember, it can never be TOO tacky. Go crazy. I'm a perfectionist, so I always want things to be symmetrically perfect... it was hard to go rogue on this.











No comments:

Post a Comment