Monday, December 15, 2014

My Holiday Party Outfit

After all the hustle and bustle, I never posted my holiday outfit! This may be my favorite outfit I have ever worn. Love a classic black and red combo. I bought a pair of Louboutins in college, which i saved forever for. I am now on a mission to purchase a nude pair. I will tell you this, these are not "go out on the town" shoes. Not very comfortable. I prefer my LK Bennett's for those nights. These are more for a dinner party.

The lace jumpsuit is just fab! I know I have posted this everywhere but as a petite woman, I never find jumpsuits that fit so perfectly! If you want to try a jumpsuit and may be a little scared, this is the jumpsuit for you! The lace detailing is absolutely GORGEOUS on. Highly recommend!!!

Pumps  Christian Louboutin: Simple Pumps
Lipstick  MAC: Diva
Lipstick  YSL: Le Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment