Thursday, January 29, 2015

For all my fellow #basicbitches

I definitely get the #basicbitch hashtag but #comfybitch seems more appropriate. This post goes out to all my basic bitches and my favorite "basic bitch" items.

North Face: I am obsessed with my North Face Osito 2 Jacket in black with gold detailing. I am a sucker for any gold detailing (as it looks so much more chic than silver). This jacket is so soft and warm. Definitely one of my favorite gifts I have received this Christmas.

Ugg Australia: I just really like the classic tall Uggs. I'm a size 6 so I can easily fit into a big kids 4 (check out my post on petite wear and sizing) which is awesome (and less expensive). I have a pair of the black and chestnut and wear them all the time during the winter. If you are looking to branch out of the typical "Uggs", the Callie Style is super flattering and looks great with denim and leggings (this is the kids sizing, but I am sure they have a similar one for adults). Also, I read a Vogue article stating Uggs are back (although, let's be real, they never left!)

Leggings: I own about 20 leggings from Forever 21 in black. They are about $3-4. It's so cheap that I constantly stock up! My favorite expensive leggings are the Lululemon Wunder Pant or the Fabletics Long Leggings. Cheaper leggings often appear transparent (especially when you sit down), these are my "going somewhere fancy" leggings... because in my world you can wear leggings in all situations!

Purse: My favorite purse right now is my Tory Burch Robinson Tote. Might as well look good when you're being #basic. I love the structure of this purse which actually makes it more timeless. If you want to splurge (even more), the YSL Sac de Jour tote is TO DIE FOR. I can't wait to one day get my hands on this. If my boyfriend is reading this post... this is a hint for him ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment