Saturday, January 10, 2015

Obsession: Triangl Swimwear

I am currently (and actually have been for about a year) obsessed with Triangl Swimwear. They are an Aussie company and have amazing swimwear! I linked the North American page to this post for all my US shoppers.

I recently ordered the Poppy in blue and the fit is amazing! I am a little hesitant to purchase bikinis online, but they have an online chat that really helps you pick the right size. I feel like it runs a bit small (i.e. European) and I prefer more coverage so I just went up a size. I'm a 32C and 25 waist and bought the top in size small and bottom in XS. I probably could have bought the bottom in small. Debating if I need to return.Regardless, it fits like a glove. The definition and the black outline really hugs at the right places. my next purchase from them will probably be the all leather one (so fab and chic)!


No comments:

Post a Comment