Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Dinner: Giada's Potato Crusted Tilapia, Japanese Ginger Dressing Salad & Green Beans

It's Sunday Dinner! I decided to try something I saw on Giada's show (Everyday Italian) on Food Network. It's her purple potato crusted tilapia. Healthy eating is incredibly costly sometimes, which is why I love tilapia filets. Super inexpensive, healthy and delicious! Now I didn't have purple potatoes, so I just used regular Russet Potatoes and it tasted great! For a side I had a Japanese Ginger dressing salad and oven baked green beans.

Green Beans

Toss green beans in olive oil, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Baked on 350 for about 10-15 minutes.


Japanese Ginger Dressing Salad

2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
2 roma tomatoes sliced length-wise
1/2 english cucumber sliced length-wise
1/2 carrot grated
3 tbs of TonTon Japanese Dressing - Can be bought at Costco (amazing) - add more if you like!

Potato Crusted Tilapia

Recipe link: Giada's Potato Crusted Tilapia



No comments:

Post a Comment