Friday, October 10, 2014

What Farah Wore (Leopard/Leather/Green) 10.10.14


                        Earrings Tory Burch: Circle Earrings  Heels Nine West: Leopard Flax



So it's still not yet fall. This outfit was a great idea around 8AM this morning but I was struggling by the end of the day. A quick way to make this outfit more "summery" is to tuck in the blouse with high-waisted black shorts. Equally stylish and just cooler during this "indian summer" .... I'm still waiting for fall (if you can't tell already from my numerous "wishing it was fall" posts)

Anyways, there isn't anything too special with this outfit... just incorporating styles that I love to wear: hunter green, leopard and leather. I also mixed two lipsticks to get that darker fall look (but also not looking too "vampy")

Hope you guys can find some inspiration from my outfit today and can create your own! Mix and Match with leopard booties and a chunky hunter green sweater (if you live in a colder area) Happy Styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment