Sunday, October 12, 2014

Time to Invest: Ceramic Pans



I feel like a great pan can you take you a long way with cooking. I have been cooking with cast iron, non stick and even stainless steel pans...but nothing compares to the ceramic ones. I kept seeing it on Food Network Competition shows and I knew I had to buy one. I got mine from Gilt and Home Goods (as it's just cheaper to get the pans from places like that). But you can really purchase them anywhere.


I am not going to post any links to these pans because it's just a quick google search. I do recommend checking out your local Home Goods and Marshalls before purchasing these retail somewhere else. My large pan cost be $20 and I just got a two pack (medium and small pan) for $25. The deal are there, just keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment